Who we are
- We are the London Healthcare Scientist Trainee Network, a group of trainee clinical scientists who aim to improve the training experience of healthcare scientists in the London and South East region.
What data is collected?
- On signing up to our mailing list, we collect information on your training status, employer and communication preferences.
- We may also send questionnaires to help guide decision making by allowing for feedback from trainees and trainers.
- MailChimp also collects information on engagement with our newsletter.
- We collect feedback from our events, in order to continually improve what we do.
What do we use your information for?
- We use your data to send general information about the network’s activities as well as periodic newsletters, and information about socials/events.
- We use details from surveys to help guide healthcare scientist training at the local and national level.
- We use MailChimp engagement to try and make sure our communications are the best they can be.
How to update your information, remove your data or opt-out of communications from us
- A link to edit your information, along with an unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each communication sent via MailChimp.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or transfer your information to outside parties.
- We do store your information in MailChimp’s systems and will present anonymised data from our surveys and events feedback.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We do not collect information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- Our newsletters and communications are aimed at adults.
When does this policy start?
- This policy will go into effect on the 24th of May 2018