Need help?

Whatever it is that you’re going through, if you can’t work to the best of your ability, have a persistent low mood or feel hopeless then the National School has advice to help you:

  • Seek help from your GP.
  • Speak to your head of department/ training officer.
  • Trust Occupational health department.
  • Contact the school 0121 695 2529 and
  • Your university support services may be able to give you help aimed at stress and anxiety around assessments and studying.

If you need someone to listen to you, support you and explore your feelings you can call the Samaritans at any time for free on 116 126 or email

No matter what you are going through, you can email the London Healthcare Science Trainee Network Board and we will try to signpost you as best as we can.


Make an appointment and we’ll contact you.