At times, training may be tougher than we expect. Sometimes we can’t work to the best of your ability and may need help, advice, guidance or just an ear. Whatever it is that you’re going through, there’s lots of support available:
- The National School of Healthcare Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your professional lead for Healthcare Science in London*: email@example.com
- The HEE Professional Support Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Head of Department or Training Officer
- Your General Practitioner
- Your Trust’s Occupational Health Department
- Your Trust’s Lead Healthcare Scientist
- Your university support services
- The Samaritans Charity free on 116 126 or email@example.com.
No matter what you are going through, you can email the London Healthcare Science Trainee Network Board and we will try to signpost you as best as we can.
(*) – Who’s my professional lead? This is a role at HEE that guides representation, education and training of the Healthcare Science workforce in London. Sarah is invested in the well-being of all London trainees, so don’t hesitate to contact her!
LondonHCSTN Support Links
- Your London Trainee Support Flowcharts
- Who should London trainees contact when things change?
- Funding model for London STP and HSTT Trainees
National School Contacts
- General / trainee support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment team – email@example.com
- Assessment team – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accreditation team – email@example.com
- Digital team – firstname.lastname@example.org